5 Lead Generation Trends You Can Expect in 2018
Lead generation is a very important aspect of every successful business. A good lead generation campaign can make a big difference in the development of the business in just a year. Here are 5 of the lead generation trends in 2018 that no business should ignore.
- Use social media. It is the biggest form of communication in the world. It’s easy for businesses to connect directly with their customers and find out just what they are looking for in a product or a service.
- Maybe we hate telemarketing but we all need to know that telemarketing isn’t going to stop. Ever. Might as well we use it as a good tool for lead generation trends. It is still one of the very best ways to generate lead whether we like it or not. Also, starting a telemarketing campaign is easy and you can make it like a small in-house group of telemarketers.
- Every business and every company, no matter what size, should most likely have a website and maybe a website with a blog on it. The blog is a good idea for keeping a lot of people informed about all the happenings in the company, every information about a possible upcoming event and you should probably make them feel as they are invaluable to your business. Good idea to do that is, for example, giving free e-books to everyone that will subscribe. This way you can make your company’s authority bigger which will lead to the increase of sales and additional potential leads.
- Provide interactive content. Make polls, quizzes, surveys and make every digital interaction a two-way street. It is very attractive to readers but of course, you should first make a target audience to whom this will apply as a tactic for generating leads.
- May sound funny this last one, but Chatbots. Chatbots are a very powerful tool in lead generation and also in customer service. A lot of companies use chatbots because people expect a rapid, 24/7 customer service and just using social media is not enough if you want to meet their needs. You need a service available at all times. But chatbots aren’t only used to improve customer service, they are also used in improving leads, which is why they are a great tool to use.