87% Marketers use email marketing to distribute their content and run promotional campaigns. 80% of businesses rely on email marketing to retain their customers. These stats prove the importance of email marketing in today’s digital age. It is gaining popularity with each passing year and there are genuine reasons behind its growing acceptance.
- For every $1 spent, you can expect $42 in return
- Nearly 4 billion emails are sent everyday
- Email marketing offers personalization
- A trusted and professional communication medium
- Allows targeted marketing and performance tracking
Now, the interesting thing is, more than its benefits, there are even more tools available in the market to execute email marketing operations. Which one is good and which one is bad? This conundrum confuses every marketer while picking the right email marketing tool.
Now, you need not to worry anymore. We have solved this puzzle for you. In this blog, we are presenting some of the best email marketing tools that are known for their invaluable features and used by reputed enterprises across the world.
So, let’s dive deep and understand which are these tools and what makes them unique amongst the rest.
- This email marketing tool is highly popular amongst small businesses. Over 130,000 customers have reposed their faith in this tool and they use it extensively to run their email campaigns. It is easy to use, affordable, and offers great functionality to users. Its services cost 1/10 as compared to many other email marketing software – starting at just $9/month.
- Unlike other email marketing platforms, this tool does not require expensive consultants to operate your email campaigns. Anyone can craft good emailers using its powerful 500+ email automation recipes.
- Many email marketing tools offer A/B testing but ActiveCampaign goes a step further. It allows you to conduct an A/B split test, a powerful feature that enables marketers to test anything related to email marketing campaigns at a granular level. It helps in improving the performance of email marketing that too on autopilot mode.
- It is also recognized as an all-in-one sales & marketing automation tool. It has an in-built CRM that allows small businesses to manage their sales and live chat. Moreover, it offers 125+ email templates, 800+ integrations, goal tracking, landing page creation functionality, custom reporting, predictive content, SMS, and web personalization.
- If creating compelling email designs is your key priority then none can beat the aura of Benchmark. It is considered as the best email marketing platform for agencies where the visual appeal of email marketing campaigns is of paramount importance. Further, it offers a great user experience as well that helps create the right impression amongst targeted audiences.
- Although it is not that well-known among the masses, its powerful features, simple and easy-to-use email automation software, and moderate pricing makes it unique amongst peers.
- Moreover, it offers visual email builder, 1500+ integrations, marketing automation, sign-up forms, A/B testing, landing pages, reporting, poll & surveys and much more.
- This email marketing tool is best known for executing transactional emails. It is a type of automated email that is sent to facilitate an agreed-upon transaction between the sender and the recipient. It is different from marketing emails. Transactional emails are personalized emails that are triggered when some action is taken. For example, password resets delivery information and receipt.
- Sendinblue has its servers in the European union. This factor makes it unique as it helps in maintaining GDPR compliances to the best possible extent and thus ensures best results without any legal worries.
- One of the most important performance indicators of any email campaign is its delivery rate. This email marketing platform with its solid API ensures excellent delivery rate (approx. 98%).
- This email automation software supports chat, SMS, sign-up forms, landing pages, Facebook Ads, and much more.
- This mass email marketing software enables you to break the barrier of Gmail’s sending limit. Using its paid subscription, you can send automated emails to thousands of customers in one go.
- You can fetch campaign-level reports from this email marketing tool and analyze how many emails opened, clicked, replied to, bounced, delivered, etc. This helps in understanding the effectiveness of your email campaigns.
- Supports email personalization, mail merging, automatic follow-ups, email list building, chat, knowledge base, and behaviour based email campaigns.
- Considered good for freelancers, small businesses, mid-sized businesses, and large businesses. It is trusted by over 2,00,000 customers worldwide.
This tool enables marketers to run highly customized, targetted, and focussed email campaigns all around the world. It is a one-stop destination to fulfill many of the crucial marketing needs.
These special features make this email marketing tool popular.
- Inbuilt Marketing CRM
- Audience Dashboard
- Allows Segmentation & Personalization
- Free Email Templates
- Subject Line Helper
- Reports & Analytics
- A/B Testing
- Smart Recommendation
- 24/7 Support
- 250+ App Integration
It is one of the most trusted email marketing software that is used to boost marketing performance and to achieve better business results. The best part of using this tool is that it allows you to use many of its features absolutely free of cost.
- This email automation tool is best suited when you want to create robust and effective email sequencing. Any marketer who has worked earlier on creating email automation sequences knows how difficult it is to get this job done. With Autopilot, you can handle this in a quirky way by using emojis, stickers, and explanations. And make it easy for the team to build sequences.
- Whether your email sequencing is trigger-based or time-based, this email marketing tool can get your job done more easily than any other email campaigning software.
- Further, it allows segmented listing and personalization. This helps in running email campaigns in a targeted way. It makes your marketing smart by sending the right message to the right people at the right time. That too automatically.
- It allows you to capture leads from any website, blog or app using its universal form capture capabilities. Therefore, you need to worry about rebuilding landing pages to capture new leads.
- Supports deep insights and reporting for precise performance evaluation and better decision-making.
HubSpot is counted amongst one of the best email campaigning software, especially for B2B businesses. Its world-class offering makes it an all-in-one sales and marketing platform to serve various business needs including email campaigns. This platform has its CRM, helps build landing pages, supports marketing automation, chats, forms, and much more.
- Easy-to-build, use CTAs, modify colours, edit content, pick best templates from dozens of options.
- Supports A/B testing and provides deep insights about email campaigns to boost conversion rates.
- Integration with Salesforce gives you extra leverage in lead scoring and list segmentation.
- Marketing automation enables you to use each lead’s behavior to personalize emails, content, offers, and outreach at a great scale.
- Moreover, you can also easily track Ads running on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Google. This helps in getting a clear picture of ROI.
- It is considered as one of the best software for email marketing as it allows you to send 12,000 emails per month absolutely free.
- Unlike other email marketing tools, it is a good fit for almost every industry. Whether you are a freelancer or work in any small to medium-sized business, it has all that you need to ace your email marketing game.
- Bulk messaging, beautiful designs, landing page builder, built-in photo editor, provision of A/B split testing make this email marketing efficient and powerful.
- MailerLite provides you with complete & accurate reporting that contains vital stats like open rate, click rate, unsubscribe rate, and much more. It helps in gaining accurate insights about a campaign and helps in creating better marketing strategies in the future.
All these email marketing tools are built with one core focus in mind i.e. to run an effective email marketing campaign. But yes all have their unique USPs, characteristics, and benefits that you need to understand before picking up the right one that suits your business needs. Each one ensures better returns on email marketing campaigns with their powerful capabilities. If you have not tasted the success you imagined earlier, try changing your email strategy using any of these tools, positive outcomes will be visible. Sooner or later.