How Account-Based Marketing can Benefit your Businesses During a Pandemic
B2B Marketing has become harder than ever. Audiences are finicky. Bosses are panicky. Salespeople are hungry for leads. Highly, Account-Based Marketing is the resolution that brings understanding and success to the B2B Lead Generation universe. Also, a growing number of B2B marketers are embracing Account-Based Marketing (ABM) as part of their overall marketing efforts. ABM completely bits the traditional, short-term marketing goal of forming leads with efforts aimed at stimulating long-term revenue growth.
The amplest part of ABM is that it ensures message relevancy. The more specific and resonant you can make your marketing, the more successful it will be at least in B2B.
It is a strategic approach to sales and marketing that uses highly targeted and personalized communication to win new business from a specific company (or an account).
Rather than launching a broad marketing campaign that attracts thousands in an attempt to nurture only the few that express their interest, ABM targets specific companies in a bid to engage with key decision-makers and then build on that relationship to open up new sales opportunities in the future.
Making Sales and Marketing teams work together is the ultimate secret to the success of B2B Business.
How to get started with Account-Based Marketing during a pandemic:
According to the research still, 30% of marketers are not using Account-Based Marketing today. Therefore, let’s take a look at how you can start and launch your first ABM campaign.
- 1. Identify a list of target accounts
- 2. Research each account
- 3. Create relevant content
- 4. Reach your content to the right audience
- 5. Track the results
Anytime you consider investing in a new marketing strategy, you (or someone higher up) need to be convinced that it’s right for your business. But even if it is, you still need to sell the idea internally. Also, the study says that 84 percent of businesses using ABM say it delivers higher ROI than other marketing campaigns.
Why should you consider account-based marketing now, when your advertising budget has likely been slashed? There are several reasons, as:
- 1. It helps to increase the effectiveness of your marketing without a corresponding increase in costs.
- 2. It helps to improve your relationship with key accounts, ensuring that you’re still able to serve their needs, even in the midst of the coronavirus lockdown.
- 3. It can include a broad range of marketing strategies, including email and content marketing.
- 4. It is a bespoke solution, unique to each account, ensuring that you’re not trying to use a cookie-cutter approach.
- 5. It provides a way to nurture leads throughout the conversion process and long after they become customers.
- 6. In short, account-based marketing, or ABM, is a new name for a concept that has been around for as long as there has been a need to advertise. It refers to a personalized approach that is tailored to each account.
With ABM, 1 in 5 marketers predict that their greatest challenge is getting buy-in from the top management.
Account-Based Marketing helps teams with the following:
- 1. Engage in the sales process and with great value opportunities.
- 2. Line up strategic marketing initiatives with sales and account management strategies.
- 3. Increase the value and return on investment (ROI) from marketing campaigns.
The key benefits of ABM
According to the research Account-Based Marketing statistics, companies that successfully implement an ABM strategy experience proficient alignment between sales and marketing, higher ROI on marketing investment.
Let’s look over the core business benefits of ABM
- 1. Sales and marketing alignment
- 2. High Return on Investment (ROI)
- 3. Identifying a higher number of decision-makers
- 4. Securing a greater number of senior-level appointments/meetings
- 5. Accelerating the sales cycle
- 6. Encouraging higher customer loyalty or reducing churn
- 7. Closing a higher percentage of large deals
- 8. Boosting revenues within existing accounts
Highly targeted sales and marketing campaigns have always performed better than generic, non-targeted campaigns. However, it does require a new way of thinking.
Account-Based Marketing is a strategic approach that coordinates personalized marketing and sales efforts to open doors and deepen engagement at specific accounts.
— Jon Miller, CEO, and Co-Founder, Engagio
Account-Based Marketing is the next level of B2B marketing to help drive organizations toward clear ROI and measurable sales results based on marketing campaigns and integration with sales efforts. Account-Based Marketing boosts the stakes by targeting one company and further targets their decision-makers within this account with coordinated and highly inclined sales and marketing tactics.
Account based marketing services can provide you with invaluable traction during the coronavirus lockdown and ensure that you’re able to remain visible and relevant to your audience. However, it can be challenging to get started. VSynergize can help. Contact us today to schedule a consultation on Account-Based Marketing and how to implement it. Reach us directly on 855-203-8196 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org