Marketing Qualified Leads (MQL)
Marketing Qualified Leads(MQL)
You can gain a competitive advantage and keep your brand top of the mind with your prospects using qualified Lead Generation Services. VSynergize knows what is qualified lead & how to get you to kick start your lead generation campaign, make decisions that are precise, and generate a great sales pipeline for you.
Power of MQLs
Marketing Qualified Leads(MQL) have the potential to become great customers. Once a lead engages with your company and looks for a solution to what they are looking for; they are getting great value from your product or services.
According to reports, only 13% of marketing qualified leads ever become sales qualified. As top of the funnel leads, it is necessary to engage them and build a good relationship with prospects. Without consistent engagement, leads become disinterested and move on, never reaching MQL status.
We at Vsynergize nurture these unqualified leads that are usually ignored by the sales team, mature them through continuous interactions and move them to the very edge of the sales funnel & generate qualified sales leads for you.
FAQ – Marketing Qualified Leads
MQL relates to a lead that is more likely to become a customer compared to other leads, based on lead intelligence and is normally conveyed by closed-loop reporting. Questions to verify for tracking Marketing Qualified Lead:
- How many MQLs did we get this quarter?
- How many of our opportunities were generated for MQLs this month?
- How many times has a lead been an MQL?
- What channels generate the most MQLs?
The Anatomy of a turning MQL to SQL by Email and Phone Call All emails and phone calls must have:
- Educational content
3-mail sequence that would include are:
- Email 1: Thank you email
- Email 2: Follow up1
- Email 3: Follow up 2
A prospect typically becomes a lead when they do some sort of “hand-raising” activity that indicates possible interest/intent for your business. This could be:
- Replying to a cold sales email.
- Filling out a web form.
- Scheduling a demo.
- Signing up for a webinar
Marketing Quality Leads will undoubtedly help you to grow your sales, as these leads are already aware of your tool. Marketing Qualified Leads understand the need for choosing your search tools for their Lead Generation . Tracking your qualified leads is a must and important. There are two main strategies for lead generation:
- Inbound Marketing
- Outbound Marketing
Top 10 B2B Marketing Strategies are:
- A Good Website
- Social Media Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Pay Per Click Advertising (PPC)
- Event Marketing
- Affiliates and Partnerships
- Marketing Automation (Including Email Marketing)
Here are seven steps to making sure you get this right:
- Develop an agreed-upon definition of “Marketing-Qualified” lead
- Use your buyer personas as a starting point
- Get anecdotal feedback from sales
- Determine demographic/firmographic qualification factors
- Determine behavioral qualification information
- Forecast whether marketing can deliver enough qualified leads
- Revisit the qualified lead definition quarterly
Talk to Our Experts Now!